Saturday, June 7, 2014

The end of May and now it's SUMMER!!!

The month of May zoomed by and now it is June and school is out and it's summer!!!!
Seriously, it's a good thing I didn't blink............I didn't have time too. 
I am thankful for all of the beautiful days we had.  We got our garden planted along with some raspberries, rhubarb, and grapes.  The bees had a very productive month as well.  We love our missionaries.  Elder DeGraffenreid left us to serve in another area.  The kids loved him!!

We have some fantastic neighbors that treat our children so well.  We spent one afternoon visiting while the children rode around the yard.  Too much fun!

School always keeps us busy in May.  Henry and Eliza participated in the Missoula Children's Theatre production of Hanzel and Gretel.  Their parts were perfect for them.  Eliza also participated in the Great Falls All City speech meet for 4-6 graders.

June had her end of the year Kindergarten program and sang some really cute songs.  Eliza had a huge Montana book project and Henry did a bug project.  They both received an A and Eliza's book was chosen to be in the state fair exhibit!  Henry and his friends did beat boxing in the school talent show.  Eliza and her friend practiced all year on a piano/violin duet and they sounded amazing!!!

Finally some time for the two of us.  One of our favorite dates is to take the canoe on the river, float down to the bridge where we left our bikes, and then ride our bikes back to the truck at the put in spot.  We saw at least 20 beavers.

Some more yard work, but this time for the kids.  We now have a trampoline and a slide.  The inside of the shed is going to be the children's fort!

First day of summer - have to take a bike ride,

play at the park,

and hike up the hill to shoot bb guns!!!

Bees will buzz,
kids will blow dandelion fuzz,
and I'll be doing whatever snow does in Summer!!!!!!
A drink in my hand,
my snow up against the burning sand,
probably getting gorgeously tanned in Summer!!!!!!
I can't wait to see,
what my buddies all think of me,
just imagine how much cooler I'll be in Summer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment