Thursday, November 8, 2012

Have you heard the news!?!

Last week Russ and I announced that we had some exciting news.  We didn't try to keep it a secret, but some of you may not  have heard yet.  WE ARE ADOPTING FROM AFRICA!
 
Ok, you probably knew that, right!?!  Well, did you know that we are adopting a little boy and a little girl?  We are! and we are super excited!!  Samuel Derrick is about two and Ruth Josephine is about one.  We are still flying over right after Thanksgiving and will hopefully meet both of the children.  We are still praying that we will be able to meet with the judge in court while we are there.

 And to make it even better, it's snowing.  Have I ever mentioned that I Love Snow!



And by the end of the winter I have a million pictures of these cuties in the snow because we love to play in the snow!

2 comments:

  1. ... We are so very happy and supportive of your exciting journey, in a long distance sort of way. We were with you in spirit as we knew you were having your fun fundraising events. Congrats, Good luck and safe travels.. ps. Love the pink coat on June... it looks familiar:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about your journey!

    ReplyDelete